Now that is good service

Starfox 18:29 23 Dec 2004

Last night at 7-15pm I ordered an external hard drive from click here my first order incidentally,being only 2 days before Christmas I expected to recieve my order Wednesday next or later.

Order delivered by Amtrac at 8-15am today,exactly 13 hours later,installed and working by 8-30,now that is impressive.We all complain about bad service but I think praise should be given when someone get's it right.

Forum Editor 19:25 23 Dec 2004

especially at this time of the year. It speaks volumes for the efficiency of both Savastore.com and Amtrac.

rickf 21:25 23 Dec 2004

I have always found Amtrak to be very reliable and the driver is always helpful and courteous, unlike some I could name.

Gaz 25 21:39 23 Dec 2004

is part of Granville, which is Time Computers Ltd.

I might be wrong, but as a supanet customer, I get special offers from Savastore, and Time computers always send via Amtrak.

Alan2 22:09 23 Dec 2004

I think you'll find that Savastore is actually part of Watford Electronics. click here

spuds 23:47 23 Dec 2004

Savastore is part of the Watford Electronisc Group. If you subscribe to their email list, thenyou will usually receives a weekly special offers newsletter.

There is Savapoint, which some people confuse with Savastore. Savapoint supplies special bonus loyalty gifts for the likes of Tiscali etc click here

Kate B 12:10 24 Dec 2004

Vast improvement on Amazon! My birthday was three weeks ago and various friends ordered stuff off my wishlist for me: one order had to be sent out twice before I got it; another order has also been sent out twice and I'm still waiting for that!

well, perhaps it will be a nice 41-and-one-month birthday present.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Comment nettoyer Windows et optimiser son PC gratuitement ?