NO TITLE

Diodorus Siculus 10:37 26 Nov 2003

I've got a multivision desktop and it serves me very well; good build quality and good price. It all depends on how much customer service you are likely to need - I am confident enough to have used the basic chasis I got from MV as a building block for many upgrades and am very happy with the machine. I don't think that MV would recognise the machine now after two years (other than it saying MultiVision on the case!).

What are you looking for in a laptop? Quality components - I think they are there (most of these machines come from a few Far East factories churning them out). Good software bundle? Well, if it has what you want, then go for it.

According to the advertisment that MV have in the current PC Pro, you can return the machine within 14 days if you don't like it. Plus, if it is not working, get in touch with them and ask for your money back.

Finally, essential advice to any potential purchaser: buy with a credit card. That way you have greater control over what happens.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

FIFA 19 review

Game artist Elora Pautrat shows the soft side to cyberpunk in her gorgeous landscapes

iPhone XS vs iPhone X: What is the difference?

Comment faire la mise à jour d’un Mac vers macOS Mojave ?