Nec/Mitsubishi - Wow Great Service!!!

welford 23:42 24 Nov 2003

I had a Mitsubishi Diamond plus 91 monitor as aprt of a Mesh package bought in 2000 - it started to go wrong (nothing too serious} and as my previous experience with Mesh was soul destroying I phoned Mitsubishi direct. I explained the problem and they advised me that they would collect the Monitor the following day and replace it with a refurbished one. As I live in the sticks - nearest large town 30 miles away I thought yeah right but lo and behold they kept to their word and moreover the refurbished model was a superior one - but best of all - NO CHARGE - wow great company - great service - guess which brand of monitor I will be buying next time!

sil_ver 23:50 24 Nov 2003

Nice to hear something nice said of any Company

johnnyrocker 23:55 24 Nov 2003

they have always been a first class company it is a shame they pulled out of the domestic tv market as i always preferred them to next best toshiba

johnny.

johnnyrocker 23:55 24 Nov 2003

they have always been a first class company it is a shame they pulled out of the domestic tv market as i always preferred them to next best toshiba

johnny.

anchor 08:57 26 Nov 2003

My experience with Mitsubishi was equally as good. My monitor started to play up earlier this year; called them and they came the next day with a loan monitor.

After about 2 weeks, they came back with my repaired monitor which now works fine.

ihatedell 01:36 28 Nov 2003

Totally agree. Phoned them to get a DVI cable for my 1860NX. Waited no more than 10 seconds for the phone to be answered. They knew immediately exactly what I needed. Absolutely first class company and the monitor rocks too!

Djohn 01:44 28 Nov 2003

Nice to hear. Well done NEC/Mitsubishi!

Pappyon 08:53 28 Nov 2003

My experience with Mitsubishi echoes that of Anchor. (The loan monitor was free too!)

I would totally recommend them. Both for quality products and excellent customer service.

I have a Diamond Pro 740 SB and would definitely get the same make and model again if possible.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HP Envy x2 review: Hands-on

Iconic New York graphic designer Milton Glaser on his uplifting new subway posters

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Comment suivre le parcours du père Noël ?