NEC-Mitsubishi after sales

[DELETED] 18:41 02 Dec 2003

Have recently (last week) bought a Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 930sb.

Took delivery on Wednesday, spend a day setting it up to my own requirements.

At the weekend I sent an e-mail to NEC-Mitsubishi via their website querying a small point on my monitor - just a query, not a complaint.

Lo, and behold, on Tuesday (today) I received a phone call from NEC-Mitsubishi and a lady asked me for my name, and then asked for the serial number of my monitor.

Puzzled I asked her why, as I had only sent a query about it. She said that they had decided that it had a fault and were going to replace it with a new one.

The only problem was that they only had it in black and I need a white one. No problem, she said, use the one I have got and I would be put on the list for a new one as soon as they become available and they would phone and arrange a suitable delivery time.

I have read about some good service on this forum, but to be told that a company is replacing your monitor and you didn't even know that there was anything wrong with it, is service with a difference.

If this is NEC-Mitsubishi after sales service it is better than good, it is brilliant!

[DELETED] 22:46 02 Dec 2003

Nice to hear good news!

It sounds pretty stunning service.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

Say aloha to the summertime vibes of artist Kim Sielbeck

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Les meilleures séries Amazon Prime Video (2018)