Multivision - joke customer service

Cuzza 14:37 18 Oct 2003

I recently bought a laptop from the above. After ordering it I rang to change my order. When it arrived my original order was in the box. Well I needed the machine that weekend for work so although they offered to take it back and replace it with the one I wanted I would have to wait another week ontop of the 3 I had already waited. So I ended up with a laptop that was £140 more expensive had a 1 year warranty as opposed to a 2 year one and a shorter battery life.

When I complained they said it was my fault for not chasing up an new order number. I assumed that I would keep the same number just my details changed.

When I emailed my complaint the reply was very condecending. Their technical support also seems a joke I emailed on one issue 4 days agao I am still waiting for a reply.

Steer clear.

sdf 16:17 18 Oct 2003

i have a similar story click here it took them a week and a half to get back to me regarding the RAM. They then didnt believe me and insisted I sent the unit back to them. a week after that it came back to me with 512mb in

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Print designer Kelly Anna on confident mark making & modern femininity

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Comment créer, utiliser et supprimer son compte Facebook ?