Might'nt Seem Much - But

The Paul 17:43 18 Aug 2003

I emailed TARGUS yesterday to try and locate a retailer who could sell me a new set of tips for my Universal Power Adapter. I use it with my Dell Inspiron. I'd lost the set of tips which I got with the UPA some time ago.

The response from TARGUS was a quick email asking for my address so that they could send me a new tip, with their compliments, to use with the DELL.

Mightnt seem like much to most folks - but sure made me feel good. I just love it when the old fashioned human touch pops up like that.

Stuartli 20:44 18 Aug 2003

It's often the small things that make the most impact.

rickf 09:57 19 Aug 2003

Targus is relatively unknown here in the UK but a very big firm in Germany. I am glad to hear of the good service. Lidl often sell their products and given the lack of personal touch by Lidl, the manufacturer's quick response is very reassuring.

The Paul 10:22 19 Aug 2003

I just feel that a level of service over and above the mundane usual stuff, deserves a mention.

The Paul 08:30 20 Aug 2003

No tip on Sunday - have tip Wed am. Arrived this morning. Delighted. Well done Targus.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review

The visualisation studio behind Game of Thrones on the importance of previs in film & TV

iPhone XS vs iPhone X: What is the difference?

Les drôles de questions à poser à votre assistant Google Home