Microland tale.

It's Me 15:08 10 Sep 2004

Just received my new November PCA mag this morning. Great, now I have something to read.

I see that there is a the sorry tale of Microland there, which is also great.

gabriella 22:54 14 Sep 2004

Dear Spuds

Thanks for your help but unfortunately that's one of the threads but not the one I was referring to/the current one. I have asked PC Review readers of the can help post the current thread, in the meantime, I would suggest going through the bits I have suggested above.

Kind regards

Gabriella x

gabriella 22:55 14 Sep 2004
  gabriella 22:56 14 Sep 2004

I have managed to post thread above - sorry for the confusion!

x

It's Me 14:16 16 Sep 2004

Sorry, but we were away all yesterday visiting old school friends.

Thank you for the link. I only wish that I had seen this lot before I ordered in June. I did ask on this forum, but I didn't get any warnings otherwise I wouldn't have gone and done it in the first place.

I've registered there to keep in touch.

Flak999 16:31 16 Sep 2004

What a litany of disaster!Just shows you it pays to do your research before you buy! What I dont understand is given all the incredibly bad publicity that this firm is receiving why are PCAdvisor still featuring this company in its top ten best buy charts? They may submit decent review pc's to magazines for review but if their sales practices are as described in these threads I question the validity of placing them in a top ten review!!

gabriella 16:41 16 Sep 2004

Dear Flak999

I am sure that the FE and PCA generally are aware of the issues and have worked hard to have an MT presence on the site which seems to have been short lived for the time being. It would be really helpful if MT would come back on the site and perhaps be able to answer and address questions that customers have.

Kind regards

Gabriella x

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?