LiteOn DVD R/RW Thoughts

Demora 01:09 31 Dec 2003

Anyone have any good/bad reports on LiteOne DVD R/RWs. PC world have an 8x -/+ drive which looks ok to me..... BUT I need input here as this would be a first dvd writer.

TIA

Demora

Stuartli 08:23 31 Dec 2003

Lite-On products are excellent as well as good value for money.

Many of their drives are rebadged products from leading manufacturers, in the main Plextor.

Some details of Lite-On drives here, plus other makes:

click here

Demora 10:39 31 Dec 2003

I had heard something about them in the summer and was really wondering from curiosity more than anything else.

I had a Mirai cd RW and its just starting to give me trouble after 3 years so am looking around at something good to replace it.

Thanks.

Demora

Stuartli 12:16 31 Dec 2003

This is Lite-On's UK home page:

click here

plus more info on the company:

click here

Demora 01:14 02 Jan 2004

Well I finally took the plunge and bought the 8x Lite-On dvd R/RW as PC world were selling out of them (not just Lite-On) and I really had to replace the old cdr/rw. Fitted it in 15 mins and all set up.

Now to make rather expensive beer mats.

Thanks for the input and have a happy new year to all of you.

Demora

Stuartli 09:25 02 Jan 2004

Cheaper beer mats at click here ...:-)

Demora 10:48 02 Jan 2004

Oh Wow yet another place I can spend his money.....Still He'll get something useful at the end of it...

Beer Mats. LOL:

Thanks for that it really looks a useful www. BTW I bought 10 DVD-R from my local shop

click here They're quite good

Demora

Stuartli 13:18 02 Jan 2004

If anyone just wants to buy the odd five or 10 DVD-Rs etc Morrisons sells (or was quite recently) Memorex branded 5 packs at about £2.99.

Demora 18:26 02 Jan 2004

Wow...... If only there was a Morrisons locally. BTW I have no connections with the link for the computer shop mentioned above. Kust use them when the weather is bad and can't be bothered to wait for a bus

Demora

Stuartli 08:16 03 Jan 2004

When Morrisons finally completes its Safeway takeover be prepared for a class act...

A Yorkshire family that's right on the mark.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

FIFA 19 review

Design a vector map packed with creatures and landmarks

iPhone XS vs iPhone X: What is the difference?

Comment désactiver la lecture automatique des vidéos sur Chrome ?