Left - Handed Keyboards?

xphile 10:26 15 May 2005

Does anyone know if I can get a keyboard where the numeric keypad & arrow keys are on the left?

xphile 10:36 15 May 2005

having done a Google search I know they are available. I should have asked does anyone have one? Is it any good? & if so, where from? Thanks.

BH34 10:54 15 May 2005
  Joe R 10:59 15 May 2005

xphile,

you may find this a bit less expensive. ( and looks better )

click here

Belatucadrus 12:01 15 May 2005

click here same keyboard, but another resource page that may be of interest.

Staples stock a keyboard with a detached keypad.

xphile 16:05 15 May 2005

Most of the above still have the cursor movement arrows on the right? BH34 that looks expensive, but think I will have look around. Thanks for responses.This search could go on... Will leave unresolved for now. Will post back when checked out a few more. If anyone actually has one though, please post. Ta.

Diemmess 16:34 15 May 2005

Swopping mouse buttons for the left handed I can understand, but I'm open-mouthed. Never(in my sheltered life) thinking a lefthanded typewriter and now L/H keyboard ever existed.

Was born lefthanded, and made to use my right,(yes that long ago!) Actually I can use either hand for some painting. (House not Portrait)

Still virtually a two-finger-plus-the-occasional-thumb typist, I had assumed that which hand hit which key didn't matter as long as it was the correct key.

xphile 16:47 15 May 2005

If you read the original post you would see that I just want one where the cursor arrow keys & keypad are on the left. Some games I have I can only use these to move characters etc. & would be easier for ME, if on the left. Thank You for your constructive input.

Diemmess 17:07 15 May 2005

I understand entirely, just a slow learner!

xphile 17:59 15 May 2005

Well. Looks like the one BH34 found for just shy of £100 seems to be the only one I could find too. I ain't that desperate for one! I'm off for a game of arrows with my left handed darts!Heh heh! Will mark as resolved tomorrow, if no-one finds any more. Keep your eyes peeled. Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

The art of 'British' pulp fiction

Best password managers for Mac

TV & streaming : comment regarder le Tournoi des Six Nations 2018 ?