Kensington Lock

  wee eddie 19:29 26 Sep 2004

Maybe you misheard.

The Laptop will have a small hole in its side. The Kensington Lock, which looks like something you used to attach to your bicycle, slots into this and then goes around some fixed object.

I have no experience of them but they appear to be the industry Standard with the special holes present on most Laptops.

Of course, he still has to remember to attach it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

This First Man soundtrack vinyl cover art is exquisitely composed

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

Meilleurs VPN (2018)