I have not received the dvd I ordered

Whitehal 15:22 08 Mar 2018

I pre ordered Dvd Death in paradise series 7 at the beginning of February, I understood it would be sent out after release date 28th February. As of today 8th March I still haven't received it. Would you please look into this matter. Regards Martin Worlock.

Pine Man 16:32 08 Mar 2018

Hello Martin and welcome to this forum.

In the first instance you should contact the vendor you ordered the DVD from and if that fails, if possible, cancel your means of payment.

If you can't get any satisfaction from the vendor your next port of call should be Citizens Advice and/or Trading Standards.

The following explains what this forum is actually intended for:-

Need some advice about what to buy and where to buy it? Not sure which supplier to use? Maybe your supplier treated you badly, or maybe you received excellent service. Perhaps you're not sure about current consumer legislation. Whether you want to air a complaint or hand out praise, share your experience with us all, here in Consumer Rights Advice.

Forum Editor 18:59 08 Mar 2018

We'll happily advise you Martin, but as Pine Man says, you must contact the seller first about this. Did you order from Amazon?

To be honest, I would wait a few more days if I were you - these DVDs are very popular, and it might take longer than eight days to fulfill all the orders.

alanrwood 13:40 13 Mar 2018

Did it finally arrive?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HTC U12 Plus review: Hands-on

Best Android emulators for Mac

TV & Streaming : comment regarder Roland Garros ?