HP ZD8303EA Laptop - any opinion please

swapper 15:16 25 Apr 2006

HP ZD8303EA Laptop - any opinion please?

Currys has one of these at £799, I liked the look of this but would appreciate any comments about this model, or HP in general, or even a good equivalent.

tia

swapper 07:33 26 Apr 2006

rmcqua, Jimmy14, thank you,
I want a good mid range machine and to be more mobile than I am with my present desktop, I was thinking about a used machine but have been persuaded against it.
The spec that this HP has is bit higher than I need, but the prices seems very good.

swapper 17:17 26 Apr 2006

Ikelos, J B, thank you for responding, I did look at the battery problem and it does not appear to be one that has been recalled.

However,I visited the HP site and found that the model that I have taken an interest in has been dicontinued and that parts for it are no longer available?

This leaves me thinking it may not be a good idea after all and that I should look for something similar?

any suggestions at around £800 max please?

swapper 05:45 28 Apr 2006

Ikelos, J B, thanks for your imput, I am taking a second breath on this because 850 is above my budjet, but I may be tempted :-))

thanks again.

swapper 18:05 02 May 2006

kdt, thank you for that, I will indeed have a look.

I am now thinking about a Sony FS415B @ £799, but I will look atyour purchase, and the review.

Thanks again

swapper 08:36 03 May 2006

kdt, I have just looked for that number online at Comet and it is not there?

swapper 11:11 04 May 2006

J B, thanks for that, will do.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Amy Cesal's Play-Doh infographics bring fun and colour to datavis

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Modifier un PDF : les meilleurs éditeurs PDF