Home Shopping Selections

Seth Haniel 08:51 29 Aug 2008

2nd and last time I'll be using them.

Ordereded back in July from there catalogue - by phone 0871 number - but no mention of cost of calls in their cataloge or paperwork -

Confirmation letter that they have recieved the order say if you have not had goods within 14 phone them - to get a recorded message saying you have to wait 28 days for delivery.

So now well over the 28 days I phone and hang on for someone - who after taking details said it was posted Yesterday and would take up to tnen days to arrive.

DeJaVu on the 1st Order a couple of years ago.

spuds 10:45 29 Aug 2008

I don't know how some of these companies remain in business, perhaps its because people keep on supporting them, expecting bad service.

In the beginning days of QVC, I made three purchases, and never used them since. Item one was a super duper Lexmark printer, at a fantastic never to be repeated price. A couple of weeks late, the printer was available at most places at a much reduced price. The second item was a Heat Wand which arrived faulty, fair dues, this was replaced within 14 days. The last item was a really nice looking ladies ring. When it arrived, it was a very disappointing specimen (surprising how a TV shot and the spiel can make things appear better!).

Seth Haniel 10:55 29 Aug 2008

to make things worse the items ordered on both occasions were for a special purpose which had/has passed - so item will just be put away in a draw and forgotten when it finally arrives.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?