Good Customer Service.

Buchan 35 19:56 31 May 2005

Please disregard previous post.

I used the services of mobilefun to unlock a mobile phone but nothing worked. I`d already paid by Credit card and as soon as I contacted them I had an e-mail telling me that my money would be refunded soonest. I reckon that`s good customer service

Diodorus Siculus 21:46 31 May 2005

Let us know when it comes through! Good luck!

Buchan 35 23:54 31 May 2005

.......And here`s ne thinking I`m a cynic. I`ll post back here in 1 weeks time.

terryr48 00:01 01 Jun 2005

I was looking for a spare battery for my sony camcorder, I e-mailed click here at 10.30am on Fri, I recieved a reply by 11.15am, placed my order at 2.30pm recieved an e-mail complete with royal mail tracking no saying it had been despatched at 3.40pm. It arrived at 11.05am today complete with a free pack of AA batteries and a 5% discount voucher off my next order. bearing in mind it was a bank holiday weekend I think this was top class service and will certainly be using them again.

terryr48 00:02 01 Jun 2005

Sorry didn't mean to hijack your post thought I was creating a new one must have been a senior moment ;-)

Buchan 35 10:39 01 Jun 2005

No problem terry, but it is nice to know that
good customer services are available, and also to
give them a "mention in despatches"

Stuartli 10:31 03 Jun 2005

Last Friday, soon after 4pm, I returned a faulty motherboard to an outlet in Stoke-on-Trent. It was received on Saturday morning and a new one sent out by late morning.

Royal Mail delivered it to my front door early Tuesday morning and, like terryr48, I reckon that's exceptional service over a bank holiday weekend.

But to be honest RM still tends to come up with the goods despite so much criticism.

Danoh 09:06 20 Jan 2006

I tried to place a simple web order for 2 bluetooth devices from Mobile Fun Ltd.

Not only have they persisted in sending me the wrong items, but even when I have send back via recorded delivery as requested, they continue to get it wrong.

To make matters worse, they are also billing me incorrectly.

Trying to contact them is a nightmare and there is never any written response via email or letter.

This is such a simple transaction for such small amounts, I dread to think how they would cope with larger and more complex orders.

My 1st and last order with this lot.

P/S
Also commented in your similar posting;
click here

Danoh 22:08 20 Jan 2006

Should you come back to your posting, can you remember when your Credit Card was refunded last summer?

I'm waiting for a refund to happen as well;
click here

Stuartli 13:36 21 Jan 2006

If Buchan 35 hasn't got a refund by now - it's more than seven months ago - there won't be much hope...:-)

Danoh 15:38 21 Jan 2006

Too true, Stuartli. :-) Only hoping that mine would be quick. Buchan 35 had intended to post back in 1 wk's time (mid June last year). I hope that as he did not, its a good sign that he did get his refund!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?