evesham mix up???

no1ghoul 03:12 06 Aug 2003

I was browsing through a magazine today when i came upon a little booklet/advert thingy from evesham inside i took a liking to the evolution blue lightning 2.8, so thought i would have a look at the website to see what configuration options were available.
But hang on i have no option to configure the ram on closer inspection i find that there is 1gb of pc2300 ram which allthough nice isnt quite the 1gb of pc3200 ram that was advertised in the mag.
Is this maybe a typing error or if not why change the type of ram for those that order on-line??

Evesham Support 09:06 06 Aug 2003

We have looked into this matter and can confirm that it was a simple typographical error on our website. This has now been corrected and the specification can be viewed through the link below:

click here

Many thanks for bringing this matter to our attention.

Kind Regards

Customer Support

Evesham Technology Ltd

JIM 09:24 06 Aug 2003

Well done with the reply to no1ghoul.
Good to know that your company can put there hands up to a members observation and give credit.
Lets us all know, we can make mistakes.

no1ghoul 11:00 06 Aug 2003

Wow fantastically fast response from evesham thank you very much for letting us know that it was a simple typographical error and for putting it right so quickley.
No wonder your tech support is rated so highley,and in future i will be buying my systems from you

ulrich 18:02 06 Aug 2003

Evesham seem to be the firm on the ball, well done.

roky 18:46 06 Aug 2003

I have not been so impressed by evesham's support, as they are bnot able to get an engineer to me for 2 weeks to replace the defective motherboard (under warranty)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Why this awful City of Los Angeles job ad for a graphic designer is actually brilliant

iMac Pro review

Les meilleures prises CPL (2018)