eBuyer UK And Simple Order Processing

Coffe_King 09:20 01 Nov 2003

I am not happy with eBuyer UK at the moment. I ordered parts for my new PC a few weeks ago. Apparently some of the ordered parts went out of stock and my order had to be cancelled. I then made another order but instead of supplying me with a Creative Audigy 2 Platinum eX at ?136, I was supplied with a basic SoundBlaster 4.1 Digital Sound Card at ?22.25. (QuickFind 41359) I sent out an RMA request seven days ago which seems to have been ignored. I sent out an eNote on Thursday to request the status of my RMA which also seems to have been ignored. I have searched for the sound card I ordered and it doesnt appear to be there anymore, but even if they discontinued it, doesnt the fact I ordered it mean I am guaranteed to get it? I am sick to the back teeth of eBuyer getting things wrong, cant they get something right and send me what I ordered, surely isn?t it that much to ask?!

canard 13:37 05 Nov 2003

Well informed readers say not to buy from ebuyer unless the item is marked as being in stock.

Coffe_King 16:13 05 Nov 2003

All of the items were in stock!

rent-a-cop 17:04 05 Nov 2003

I have used ebuyer on numerous ocasions and cannot fault them one bit. The service has always been impeccable.

Coffe_King 17:09 05 Nov 2003

for the best part when I have used them they have been good but this is just no on. I want what I order, not something else.

spuds 23:37 06 Nov 2003

Ordered some items from eBuyer on Sunday.They told me that I would receive the goods on the 06/11/13, and you know what, they were right.Whose a happy bunny then!.

maltezer 20:33 07 Nov 2003

I ordered a new motherboard from ebuyer and they supplied me at no extra cost with a used one.
Hows that for service ! mind you it did arrive on time.

maltezer 20:33 07 Nov 2003

I ordered a new motherboard from ebuyer and they supplied me at no extra cost with a used one.
Hows that for service ! mind you it did arrive on time.

spuds 23:48 07 Nov 2003

Whoops o6/11/13?, should have been 06/11/2003.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?