Duno how signed in admin HELP I CANT FAIL MY CLASS

mizz_crazi_chic 16:52 10 Jul 2018

strong textIM NOT SURE IF I USED WINDOWS EMAIL IM NOT 100% COZ TRYED CHANGING PASSWORD I DIDT GET A DISK ITS MY FIRST SO 2HAND IV EXPLAINED TO DELL THEY SPOKE TO ME LIKE %&$£ VERY DISAPOINTING as im not tecnical n suffer sum brain damage after an accident as a kid but i got HANG UP

wee eddie 17:21 10 Jul 2018

If you speak to people like that, I'm not surprised that they hung up. Unfortunately, your condition does not excuse you, it does mean that you must be very careful how you deal withy people.

First: Write down your problem, then look at what you have written and rewrite it. If necessary, a couple of times.

Then re-ring Dell and speak very calmly with them.

Tell them what you have written down and listen to their reply.

Ask them if they will give you time to write their reply down. Then write down their suggestions, so that you can reread them later. They may offer to eMail their suggestions and if you cant get your eMails ask them to send it to a friend.

Say thank you and ask if you can make a return call, if you get into difficulty.

p.s. I am an Asperger and have the God Given Gift of saying inappropriate things. So, perhaps, I have an idea of what you are feeling.

john bunyan 20:59 10 Jul 2018

There are often voluntary PC help groups. On a 2nd hand laptop I would find a local helper , maybe at college. Dell offer a premium service if you pay for it or free in warranty. If its a software issue they may not help. By the way when posting on forums it is considered rude and shouting to use Upper Case (capital letters)

Maybe we can help if you try to explain the issue in detail.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

Say aloha to the summertime vibes of artist Kim Sielbeck

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

Les meilleures séries Amazon Prime Video (2018)