Dimage X or X20 ?

dagbladet 08:17 15 Aug 2003

I've been looking around for my first digital. As (in this case) size matters i've been looking at the little Dimages. I've been shown the X and the X20 which are coming in at about the same price, the major difference (I think) being the older X takes a Li-ion "camera" battery and the X20, 2 x AA's. Any firm nudge in one direction would be appreciated as I can see merits in both and am dithering somewhat. Thanks D

dagbladet 21:03 15 Aug 2003

Thanks for the responses so far. I'm only really after a happy snapper. I initially set myself a budget of £150 and hoped to get 2 meg. Then I discovered the need for extra memory cards and batteries. AA batts would seem to be the norm (I initially thought it was some cost cutting measure). Then I was shown a Dim X which had been reduced as it was being superseeded (by the X20?) and today i've been at lakeside and seen about four other "reduced because their obsolete" cameras and quite frankly I'm back to square one. Any advice, £150-£200, 2 megapixels, batteries, 64 meg card, optical zoom would be nice, but i'm getting greedy now. Keep the good gen coming, thanks,
Dag

dagbladet 12:22 17 Aug 2003

Thanks everyone. I'm probably less sure now than I ever was. That is only because some of your opinions and Links have shown me other excellent options. I really don't know which camera to buy, however, it's becoming apparent that I could go on forever pondering over spec and features and never actually get a camera ! So based on advice from a hundred and one useful sources I'm going out now and I'm going to buy A Fuji A202 that I've seen on sale for £99....... or a Kodak £4210 for £109....... or a Olympus C120 for £90, Or an Aiptek 3.3mp for £99..........or I might order off the net.......or........

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Shadow of the Tomb Raider review

Games of Thrones previs kings The Third Floor on the importance of visualisation

iPhone XS vs iPhone X: What is the difference?

Comment utiliser Instagram sur un Mac ?