Digital cameras

joelmb 14:27 02 Mar 2004

I know I've posted about this already, but anyone have any experience of the Nikon 4500 digital camera? Or general views on Nikon's digi cams? It looks like its been out a while too - anyone happen to know if its going to be superceded by another swivel style model?

anchor 15:13 02 Mar 2004

It appears that the Nikon 4500 came out in May/June 2002, and no longer appears in the current Nikon UK range.

click here

Current models seem quite different in style. Reviews indicate that the 4500 was a good camera.
A number of dealers still have stock; e.g.

click here

anchor 15:13 02 Mar 2004

It appears that the Nikon 4500 came out in May/June 2002, and no longer appears in the current Nikon UK range.

click here

Current models seem quite different in style. Reviews indicate that the 4500 was a good camera.
A number of dealers still have stock; e.g.

click here

Stuartli 15:18 02 Mar 2004

One of the world's top optical and camera manufacturers and a great favourite of the professionals.....

Stuartli 15:18 02 Mar 2004

One of the world's top optical and camera manufacturers and a great favourite of the professionals.....

anchor 15:38 02 Mar 2004

The only snag is that it it outside your original top price limit of £300.

click here

Remember, Pixmania is based in France, and Morgan computers frequently sell factory re-conditioned items.

anchor 15:38 02 Mar 2004

The only snag is that it it outside your original top price limit of £300.

click here

Remember, Pixmania is based in France, and Morgan computers frequently sell factory re-conditioned items.

Stuartli 17:47 02 Mar 2004

Try letsgodigital.co.uk and internetcamerasdirect.co.uk.

Don;t both with Continental companies such as Nomatica - it's a nightmare if you get a faulty product.....

I know from personal experience; what's more it's more often than not cheaper to buy in the UK.

Stuartli 17:47 02 Mar 2004

Try letsgodigital.co.uk and internetcamerasdirect.co.uk.

Don;t both with Continental companies such as Nomatica - it's a nightmare if you get a faulty product.....

I know from personal experience; what's more it's more often than not cheaper to buy in the UK.

joelmb 00:18 04 Mar 2004

Ok, so anyone have experience of the Canon S1? I'm raising my original budget here of course but it looks worth it for this camera. It doesnt seem overly available in the major outlets like jessops though, possibly cos its so new...

joelmb 00:18 04 Mar 2004

Ok, so anyone have experience of the Canon S1? I'm raising my original budget here of course but it looks worth it for this camera. It doesnt seem overly available in the major outlets like jessops though, possibly cos its so new...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?