cougar extreme email problems?

horrible.man 17:27 05 Mar 2008

hi has anyone else had problems with there emails to cougar,i ask as i sent a question to them yesterday morning and then last night and have not recieved a answer which i find strange because they have good customer service from what i have read,thanks mark

Fennik 17:57 05 Mar 2008

This happened to me, but i had an automatic response a day later saying their mailbox was full. Call is the best option.
I am still waiting for my system, but i am hoping for delivery either today or tomorrow.

GaT7 18:27 05 Mar 2008

I think you're expecting too much. If a company doesn't respond to an email or two within 1-2 days, one can hardly be questioning their customer service. G

horrible.man 18:42 05 Mar 2008

so if a maybe future customer inquires about a system and does not get a answer after 2 days you would not question it?,and please read the first post, i did not state they had bad customer service, i just stated that maybe there was a problem with there email as they had not answered me ,and from what i have read they have good customer service so thats why i thought there may be a email problem.

Patr100 20:12 05 Mar 2008

A query I found took 3 days for reply. Acceptable but not the return one might expect by email, specially in a possible sales query.

Cougar Extreme 21:41 05 Mar 2008

As a rule all emails should be answered within a maximum of one day unless that email requires a quote on custom build computer system which includes parts we might not usually stock, other than that all emails should be answered promptly, I will enquire tomorrow regarding unanswered emails and post a response if there is a problem, my personal golden rule is to always select “request read receipt” from my email programme so that I can at least be aware as to whether the email has been received.

Yours truly,

The Cougar Gang.

horrible.man 22:16 05 Mar 2008

thanks for the answer :)

FatboySlim71 09:30 06 Mar 2008

I bought a PC from Cougar Extreme around 3 weeks ago (VERY PLEASED WITH IT BY THE WAY).

I have emailed them a number of times (last week and this week as well) regarding a small refund, but as yet I have not received a reply. I'll bear in mind Cougar Extreme regarding "request read receipt"

FatboySlim71 11:46 06 Mar 2008

I have just gotten a reply back off Cougar about 30 minutes ago. So it would appear all is OK now, if there was indeed a fault at all.

horrible.man 11:58 06 Mar 2008

thanks for the answer fatboyslim

Patr100 16:38 06 Mar 2008

You probably got a swift reply because they are no doubt monitoring this thread.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

No need to scan sketches into your computer with Moleskine's new smart pen

HomePod review

Streaming : Netflix ou Amazon Prime Video ?