Contact Manufacturer Direct

  Colin 13:29 27 Nov 2003

As art42 says, it is best to contact the manufacturer direct.I had an ADI Microscan monitor branded as a Viglen that failed after 2 years. I e-mailed ADI and a refurbished replacement was sent out and the faulty monitor collected at the same time. Excellent service. If you don't know the name of the actual manufacturer, type the model number, usually on a silver strip at the back of the monitor, into Google and it should come up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What to do if you're affected by the Intel Foreshadow flaw

Illustrator Rose Blake gives a kid-friendly update for David Hockney's art guide A History of…

iMac at 20: 10 iMac facts and history in pictures

Comment afficher des sous-titres sur Netflix ?