Chillblast Next Day Delivery Cutoff Time?

Matt Booth-Brown 16:23 26 Nov 2016
Answered

I ordered a next day PC from Chillblast yesterday at 16:07 and paid extra for Saturday delivery. It doesn't mention anywhere on their website a cutoff time and since they are closed at weekends and I have not received my computer yet, I would assume I won't be getting it until Monday

Does anybody know anything more than I do about their next day delivery service and if there is any chance of me getting it tomorrow, especially as I payed extra for the weekend delivery?

(Also, sorry if this is the wrong forum. I was not sure which one to post to)

Govan1x 17:18 26 Nov 2016

Looks like they deliver Saturday and Sunday. They also have live help and contact us. on there toolbar.

Click here

Forum Editor 11:17 27 Nov 2016
Answer

This the correct forum for your post.

If you paid an additional fee for a Saturday delivery, and the delivery didn't arrive, you are entitled to a refund of your fee. The delivery failure may be the fault of the courier involved, and the circumstances might have been beyond the company's control.

I hope the machine arrives on Monday.

Matt Booth-Brown 12:12 27 Nov 2016

Thank you for the responses. Sadly as my PC hasn't even been dispatched yet I doubt I will receive it until Tuesday.

Forum Editor 12:27 27 Nov 2016

Then you are entitled to demand a repayment of the Saturday delivery charge.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Pharrell's favourite new illustrator Daniel Egneus on making dreamlike fashion art

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Windows 10 : comment désactiver Cortana ?