categories for write-off check

brendastoneuk 10:03 12 Jun 2019

I'm a bit confused with the so called categories for write-off. As there are different categories and few updates on them, I don't know about them clearly. please clarify me on write-off check.

Govan1x 11:06 12 Jun 2019

If its a car try Google.

If anything else tell us what then try google.

KEITH 1955 14:43 12 Jun 2019

I would like to know how somebody manages to insure a car that was written off. A workmate of mine bought a red car that he new was quiet old , in daylight the paintwork looked ok but at night under the orange tint of the nightlights it was obvious something was not right. Some of the bodywork panels looked a shiny red whilst others looked a dull orange. We looked closer and removed the carpets ... ouch ! it was two cars welded together commonly known as cut and shunt.

As I say how did he get insurance

Old Deuteronomy 16:09 12 Jun 2019

As I say how did he get insurance

If his insurers had known it was a cut-and-shut, he probably wouldn't have got it covered.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware Area 51m review

Serif just launched its InDesign killer Affinity Publisher

macOS Catalina Preview: First look at the new Mac update

Les meilleurs antivirus pour Mac (2019)