CANON PIXMA MP750

cobefn 15:45 31 Mar 2005

I have been looking for a new multifunction Printer that will also print direct on to CDs/DVDs and came across this Canon model. Prices vary from around £185.00 to £200. First thing, I can't find any reviews on this printer, and I'm not certain who I should but it from and who I shouldn't. Any help and advice would be much appreciated.

pj123 17:41 31 Mar 2005

Depending on the price you want to pay here are a few you could consider.

click here

cobefn 19:01 01 Apr 2005

pj123.Thanks for that link, it was very helpful, although Savastore seemed the cheapest, at £182.00 I was a bit concerned by some of the negative remarks about this company so I'll give them a miss, Cameras4u look fav. At the moment. Still hard to find any actual Reviews on this printer though, I would have thought one magazine would have bench tested it by now

cobefn 19:02 01 Apr 2005

pj123.Thanks for that link, it was very helpful, although Savastore seemed the cheapest, at £182.00 I was a bit concerned by some of the negative remarks about this company so I'll give them a miss, Cameras4u look fav. At the moment. Still hard to find any actual Reviews on this printer though, I would have thought one magazine would have bench tested it by now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HP Envy x2 review: Hands-on

How Sketch and InVision have revolutionised our design workflow

The best tech gifts for Christmas 2017

Les meilleurs jeux de société (2017)