Buying a Canon PSC70 Camera Case in U.K.

buckland 19:30 03 Mar 2005

Can anyone recommend where I may buy a Canon PSC70 Camera Case in the U.K. please.Many thanks for any advice. BUCKLAND.

spuds 23:18 03 Mar 2005

You could try click here If they do not have the exact type in stock, they should know where to get one.

Fellsider 16:12 04 Mar 2005

click here

£14.99 +p+p stock on order

buckland 00:42 08 Mar 2005

Thanks to Spuds but they do not stock it and also to Fellsider but although your possibility does offer it they have no stock and no date of replenishment. It seems the Canon PSC70 Case is widely available in the U.S. for the Canon G6 but not here. Is it prohibited for some diabolical reason? Can anyone else help a homeless G6? BUCKLAND.

anchor 09:49 08 Mar 2005

Try telephoning Canon;

Photo Products Service number is:

0870 241 2161

All contact numbers here:

click here

spuds 10:00 08 Mar 2005

Check these three companies out Camers2u click here Eatay click here Digita Cameras click here

buckland 18:14 11 Mar 2005

Many thanks ANCHOR but I have been in correspondence with Canon (All Departments including Canon USA and Canon Tokyo). Canon UK finally agreed that the PSC70 was correct for the Canon G6 Camera and that it was available in the U.S. for the G6. Canon UK and Canon Europa will not, cannot or, for some reason, are prohibited from, supplying or selling the PSC70 in this country. This is very curious and aggravating and someone must know the answer.
I followed up your three leads SPUDS. One has not replied, one (a Canon Agent) knows what I am talking about but "cannot" supply and therefore does not stock the PSC70 and the third was very helpul but, after investigating the details I offered regarding my own dealings with Canon, they, also being Agents for Canon, hauled off and were unable to supply. What is going on especially as Canon UK have agreed that their SC-DC 30 and 40 Cases are not compatible with the G6 but have only been able to suggest that I approach Manufacturers elsewhere of Camera Cases without any offer to import any PSC 70 Cases to satisfy G6 Camera Owners.
Does anyone else out there have any comments or suggestions please? Many thanks to all. Buckland.

reddwarfcrew 18:37 11 Mar 2005

Just get one off ebay. I did.

buckland 20:31 11 Mar 2005

reddwarfcrew. Yes I reckon I will have to. I have been a little reluctant to go ahead as I have only seen pictures of the PSC 70.It looks fine. Can you recommend it as a Case and do you consider it is in fact O.K. for the G6. You are the first that I am aware of who has actually got one. Would be grateful for your views on the Case. Buckland.

buckland 00:35 31 Mar 2005

reddwarfcrew, Many thanks for your advice. I have now got my Canon PSC70 Camera Case via e-Bay. From time of ordering from the USA and delivery this morning it was all COMPLETED in LESS than 7 days. Very efficient indeed and no problems at all. Buckland.

buckland 00:35 31 Mar 2005

reddwarfcrew, Many thanks for your advice. I have now got my Canon PSC70 Camera Case via e-Bay. From time of ordering from the USA and delivery this morning it was all COMPLETED in LESS than 7 days. Very efficient indeed and no problems at all. Buckland.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?