Btinternet/Openworld query

struggle8 16:28 19 Jan 2004

I have just had to do a reinstall so I needed the dialer for btinternet anytime.When I got on the home page and I mean WHEN I got on I downloaded the dailed connection manager for anytime loaded it dialed up to bt when I got connected it asked for me to sign in and upgrade to btyahoo is this right, as I am a 56k and dont want to us braodband at the moment. do I have to upgrade to the btyahoo. bt has gone haywire at the momeny cannot get on anthing to do with bt, whats going on

EllyG 17:32 19 Jan 2004

Struggles I had the same carry on with BT Anytime
so I decided to go to AOL and there is no comparison now that I changed if I need help at all I just Keyword Live help and it cost me nothing with BT if needed help cost a fortune
But I do know that Yahoo is now a BT site
Hope u decide to change

EllyG 17:33 19 Jan 2004

so I decided to go to AOL and there is no comparison now that I changed if I need help at all I just Keyword Live help and it cost me nothing with BT if needed help cost a fortune
Hope u decide to change

EllyG 17:34 19 Jan 2004

Hope u decide to change

citadel 18:15 19 Jan 2004

a few weeks ago my bt dial up was auto upgraded to btyahoo, to use my e-mail i had to add btyahoo.com to my favs then go there to sign in. i kept my e-mail address.

bmori 20:36 19 Jan 2004

bt also seems to be blocking google since last Thursday. Trying to get on to btopenworld home page is a big problem for anyone using the bt dialer software as it always seems out to lunch.

I am seriously considering changing isp

BT Openworld Service Status Line does hint to having problems

Telephone number : 0800 731 7777.
Time : 24hours / 7days.
Cost : Toll free number.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?