Best PC, Printer, Monitor deal for £1000-£1500

NM873 17:39 26 Sep 2015

Hello All,

I have approx £1000-£1500 to spend on a PC package. I require either a desktop or laptop, a monitor (21"+), a printer and maybe some speakers (but I can forgo these). Using mainly for browsing, MS office apps (developer level). There's so much out there I don't know where to start. But I need to buy from one single retailer in order to qualify for a vat refund. Any ideas who may do the best deal at the moment? Any help much appreciated.

wee eddie 18:55 26 Sep 2015

Don't waste your money. If your assement of what you intend to use the System for is accurate there is little need to spend that much.

What you want is available at any PC Retailer for £500.00

wee eddie 18:56 26 Sep 2015

Don't waste your money. If your assement of what you intend to use the System for is accurate there is little need to spend that much.

What you want is available at any PC Retailer for £500.00

spuds 10:40 27 Sep 2015

If its for browsing, then any standard package around the £500 mark should do. If its for anything more 'professional', then that answer would depend on how far you intend to go, and you might want to look at the Apple range of products. Plus also suitable software.

Novatech have a good reputation, and checking out some of their deals might be a starting point click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu! and Eevee! review

Best Black Friday deals for designers and artists 2018

How to use Siri Shortcuts

Les meilleurs SSD