AOL Broadband, any current customers on here?

donki 12:27 10 Apr 2008

Hi I am currently a very happy Pipex customer, I have a 8mb speed and since I've been with them for a number of years I have unlimited download limit.

The thing is, I fancy a PS3, for the Blu-Ray and the odd game. AOL are doing 8mb speed and a 30gig download limit. Is 30gig big enough for quite a bit of brousing, gaming and downloading? Also, what is the speed, service and AOL as a whole like?

To change would cost me just an extra £10.00 a month, so over 18 months Id have a free wireless router and PS3 for an extra £180.

What yous think?

RobCharles1981 18:33 16 Apr 2008

ened:

To put into simpler terms, since their take over of the carphone warehouse servers, I've noticed they have become slower. Although I was getting a 2meg speed I still wasn't happy with it as well as the usage allowance. Customer Service yuck forget it!! If your into gaming and use AOL its hopless.

So what does Entra Net resellers offer then??

So I've signed upto the E Max Home Allowance package 8mb Broadband Speed with a 448 Upload Speed 30gig Peak Time 300 gig off Peak Time!! All this for only £19.99 a month!

Its One Month Contracts so you cancel if you wish, No Port Blocking or Traffic Throttling or shaping!!

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?