Anyone heard of this company

paddy75 13:08 23 Feb 2005

I ordered sdram memory from this company for my brother in law useing his credit card and my e mail address from my computer,he registered with them and gave his details including his ph.number,and delivery to his own address,they sent me an e mail confirming order but rung him up the next day to say they were supicious of this and would i e mail them to confirm everything was above board,this i did and another two e mails later have heard nothing,they have taking his money but he has not recieved his order.There is no phone contact number on their site and i have tried Yell.Com and BT phone book but there is no entry for them.this is going on from Feb 2 the company is click here Thanks Paddy

GANDALF <|:-)> 13:10 23 Feb 2005

Are you sure this is the correct address as the addy cannot be found.

G

paddy75 13:14 23 Feb 2005

Sorry,this is correct address click here Paddy

961 13:34 23 Feb 2005

See reviews at click here which rather show similar results

wiz-king 13:51 23 Feb 2005

That address is listed to Europc, Total GPS and Total PDA. Seems like they change their name a lot, or they have amalgamated several firms. I have not dealt with them so have no experiance of them, I dont think I will be using them in the future either.

Stuartli 14:03 23 Feb 2005

Try writing:

Bargain Buys 365,
90 Fifty Pitches Road,
Cardonald Business Park,
Glasgow G51 4EB

or e-mail all these(!):

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

By the way, a search using all the criteria above plus EuroPc Ltd (presumably the head company) fails to elicit any information whatsoever on 192.com.

wiz-king 14:03 23 Feb 2005

0141 440 5000 fax 0141 440 5010 hope this helps.

Stuartli 14:06 23 Feb 2005

..or a telephone number...:-)

paddy75 16:57 23 Feb 2005

Thanks for all your replies, i E mailed at dinner time today for the forth time and got a reply to say they E mailed me yesterday (not recieved).They said they where sorry for the delay but my order was posted yesterday,so i will tick resolved for now. Thanks again Paddy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Print designer Kelly Anna on confident mark making & modern femininity

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Comment créer, utiliser et supprimer son compte Facebook ?