Any problems with these?

kinger 22:25 28 Jun 2004

click here and click here

After reading about the problems some readers have had when buying good from some sites I wondered if the above two sites were reliable.

I'm looking to purchase an LCD TV and a Surround sound theatre system.

These sites are selling the goods at, literally, unbelievable low prices with TV's several HUNDRED pounds cheaper than, say, Dixons.

Also a surround system is £139.00 while on the Sony site the same system is over £500.00

How do they do it?

leo49 22:35 28 Jun 2004

Just checked the price of a TV and DVD player I bought a month ago from another online retailer and the TV is £27 more and the DVD player £7 more so I on that small sample electricaldiscount look dear to me.

Totally-braindead 22:38 28 Jun 2004

I'm afraid I've never heard of either of them, don't know if that means anything or not. If you were asking about PC parts suppliers I might be able to help. Best advice I can give - pay by credit card, if theres any problems you get your money back.

kinger 22:49 28 Jun 2004

I did want to buy a LCD PC monitor and plug a tuner into it as it would be cheaper but the TV's are coming down in price now.

hugh-265156 02:03 29 Jun 2004

shop around, find the cheapest deal and pay by credit card.

leo49 07:49 29 Jun 2004

click here

For the particular items I wanted, this was the cheapest place I found and next day delivery as well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?