al stiched up

  [DELETED] 21:01 03 Sep 2003

i want to stich photographs together seamlessly

love to know what the best software is!
has anyone got a clue?

  [DELETED] 21:18 03 Sep 2003

this is
Need some advice about what to buy? Got a problem with a manufacturer? Did your PC vendor treat you wrong? Maybe your vendor treated you right. Whether you've got gripes or praiseworthy comments to make, share them with others in our Consumerwatch forum.

you need
Got a technical query or a problem with your PC? Come on in - chances are there's someone in the Helproom who can lend a hand.

but that aside what are you using at the moment, and please clarify what you mean by stitch photos together?

  [DELETED] 21:24 03 Sep 2003

I've done this a few times when documents have been too big for the scanner and I've had to scan several times and stitch together several images to get one complete copy.
I use Paintshop pro 7, although version 8 is out now. You can download a free trial copy from click here

  [DELETED] 21:26 03 Sep 2003

and follow snoresloudly's advice, you'll get more responses in the helproom.

  [DELETED] 22:47 03 Sep 2003

Adobe elements will do this for you and most of the Photo tool programs may also have this facility. It's used to "Stitch" 2 or more photo's together, to make a continuous scene. j.

  [DELETED] 00:16 04 Sep 2003

Irfanview will do this for free from click here

Select the "create panorama image " option.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Illustrator Amy Grimes on how setting up her own eco-brand led to success with clients too

MacBook Pro keyboard issues and other problems

Test : l’enceinte connectée HomePod d’Apple