Advice -which PC to purchase? For music production

m0rbz 15:20 06 Jul 2008

I'm looking for a new computer to purchase, which will mostly be used for Music Production, Sequencing/ Audio Recording. I don't have a high knowledge on what would be great value for money, but I have however come across a few pc's which I can afford and seem to be good value. I have been considering one of these 4 items below;

click here

click here

click here

click here

-

I'm finding it pretty hard to choose between these 4 since I ain't got much experience when buying computers. I'm looking for a PC that runs smooth, quick, has lots of hard disk space and is good for multi-tasking (although it will be used for digital music composition, I will be using the internet regularly, IM messengers n etc). I'm sure all these PC's above have these qualities and although I will have no problem paying for either one of these products, I do not want to pay extra for features that might not be very necessary for my needs. Which PC would you advise me to consider the most out of the 4? - [ - or do you think there are any better deals then this for someone like me that you know of? ]

citadel 15:30 06 Jul 2008

number 3 with the quad 6600

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator Charles Williams on how to create magazines and book covers

iMac Pro review

Les meilleures prises CPL (2018)