SAGE INSTANT ACCOUNTS Software test

Forum Editor 19:02 28 Apr 2010

This thread is only for the use of those forum members who are enrolled in the Sage software test. Please do not post here if you previously registered as a beta tester for another product.

By now all Sage testers should have downloaded the software and installed it, using the activation keys you were sent by email. Please post here to confirm that you have Instant Accounts up and running, and report on any download or installation problems encountered.

Please don't post about any specific issues related to the use of the software - we'll move on to that in a short while.

Forum Editor 18:38 29 Apr 2010

I've just checked the email I sent to you, and the serial number and activation key are both valid. I'm sure all will be well, once you've followed the steps outlined by Pine Man.

Forum Editor 18:41 29 Apr 2010

to confirm that they have installed and activated the software.

We'll give it a little longer, and then I'll open a second thread, so we can press on with test reporting. In the meantime, feel free to experiment with the software, but please don't post any comments here; wait until we have the second thread running.

sunnystaines 21:04 29 Apr 2010

now working OK, Pine Man your tip worked thanks.

Cara2 09:44 05 May 2010

Another latecomer - but now up and running.

I upgraded from a previous version with no problems. Serial number/activation code not required - am surprised as even upgrades are usually activated.

IClaudio 10:53 08 May 2010

...but up and running very well on my W7 laptop.

Taff™ 07:56 10 May 2010

Not received my activation key so I`ve e-mailed FE. I`ve got a bit of catching up to do.

Forum Editor 18:43 10 May 2010

You have mail.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Razer Blade Pro 17 review

Best Graphic Design Books

HomePod 2, HomePod mini release date, rumours, price & specs

iPhone 2019 : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs