Norton 360 v6 - and finally.......

Forum Editor 23:13 29 Dec 2011

Now that you've been running the software for a while, what is your overall impression? You have an opportunity to mention anything specific in the thread entitled 'Norton 360 v6- wish list' - what we're interested in here are your general impressions.

If you weren't getting a free 1 year licence for the new software, would you consider paying for it, or if not, why not?

sunnystaines 12:58 21 Feb 2012

still waiting

sunnystaines 15:41 23 Feb 2012

still no joy, email from norton offering 40% off saying "We appreciate your help making this the best version of Norton 360 ever and would like to offer you an exclusive 40% off discount on a 1 year subscription. "

I have emailed the FE but not heard back I presume he is sorting it out. Anyone else not had the 360 copy? My nis2012 is about to expire & I need to know what the eta is otherwise I will have to buy a copy.

Forum Editor 22:44 09 Mar 2012

sunnystaines

You were on the list that was sent to Norton. Something has obviously gone wrong, I'll arrange for you to get your licence asap.

Forum Editor 22:45 09 Mar 2012

tigertop2

I can't see your email address on my list - did you supply me with your full name and postal address? Perhaps you could email the information to me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi A3 Review: Hands-on

Can you trademark a moving image?

Best free iPhone games 2019

Les bons plans audio (2019)