Hot Topics

What cooling pad can be used with MacBook Air 2020

GoldenBird 18:16 26 May 2020

I recently ordered a new MacBook Air 2020, and lots of people have said there are heating issues with them. I have always used a cooling mat with my laptops, but it sounds like with this one it will be absolutely necessary.

Others have also suggested that the cooling system in the MacBook Air is different from other laptops, so not all cooling mats will work with it. I looked up reviews on my current cooling mat, and people have stated that it does not work with MacBook Air, and actually will cause that computer to get hotter.

Does anyone have a suggestion of cooling mats that will work with MacBook Airs?

wee eddie 19:49 26 May 2020

If the problem is real, don't buy it

GoldenBird 20:58 26 May 2020

I don’t usually carry around a cooling mat with me

wee eddie 06:55 27 May 2020

I see, from reading the OP, that you have already ordered the machine. You have obviously decided that this is not a game changer and are happy to put up with the extra heat and noise.

I would say that such a problem would render it unfit for purpose

GoldenBird 20:13 29 May 2020

I have it now, and I actually have not experienced the heat or noise that others have

wee eddie 22:50 29 May 2020

Good result.

If anything occurs, go to whoever you purchased it from a.s.a.p. Don't hand about

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huge discounts across Microsoft, HP, Acer & Asus in Amazon Summer Sale

Japanese fashion illustration makes for one dreamy catwalk

Tim Cook will face antitrust committee on 27 July

App Store : comment obtenir un remboursement ?