Transfer my contacts from Nokia E71 to iPhone

joowalker 04:16 22 Aug 2017

How to transfer my contacts from Nokia E71 to iPhone?

mgmcc 17:08 23 Aug 2017

Can you get your Nokia contacts into Google Mail? If so, there is an app to synchronize Google contacts with an iPhone. Search for "Contacts Sync" in the app store.

reiner 06:55 26 Aug 2017

Are you saying you've never synced your Nokia E71 with your Mac? Meaning the 2000 contacts that are in your E71, are not also in your Mac Address Book? Even as a backup?

Nokia produces an iSync Plugin for the E71 which allows you to sync Address Book contacts and iCal calendars to the phone.

Download it from here.

When setting it up, you need to choose the option to "merge" in iSync on the first sync, so that what's on the phone is merged with/transferred to the Mac Address Book.

Once your Nokia E71 contacts are in the Mac Address Book, it's a very simple task to choose those contacts in iTunes and sync to your iPhone.

john bunyan 18:05 20 Sep 2017

Lorraine B- Mc F

I am pretty sure that iPhone SIMS cannot store contacts on their micro SIM , as some phones do. Contacts are kept in I cloud if activated.

eulla 03:24 24 Nov 2017

See this video to learn how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. click here

Danksey 08:39 22 Dec 2017

Although Google has many methods to help us transfer contacts to iPhone ,But is there anyone who has the same problem as me? and I choose one on Google, buy a tool to try to finish it, but I failed, and lead to other data on the mobile phone is lost, I regret,My friend successfully used Bluetooth to transmit successfully, some even used WiFi to transmit data , They have not failed. Transmitting data is not difficult , The hard part is how do you transfer them ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator Charles Williams on how to create magazines and book covers

iMac Pro review

Les meilleures prises CPL (2018)