Samsung SSD T5, partition GUID with Disk Utility

julye 12:39 16 Jul 2019

Hello I want to use a Samsung SSD T5 1T for Time Machine, but I can find the way how to change its partition status. By default there is : Enregistrement de démarrage principal (MBR). I am using Disk Utility of High Sierra, and the buttom Partition (to edit) remains grey, unclikable. thanks

x13 14:24 16 Jul 2019

Don't know what a 'Time Machine' is or 'Disk Utility of High Sierra', so pardon my ignorance, however, have a look at this, Free Convert MBR to GPT Without Data Loss

From EasUS.

1]: [click here

x13 14:26 16 Jul 2019

Oops, cancel that, missed the Apple Forum bit :(

Acacia38465660 09:06 08 Aug 2019

I have read and read a lot of your posts, great, your article has a good and very useful content, thank you for sharing.

Acacia38465660 09:08 08 Aug 2019

I have read and read a lot of your posts, great, your article has a good and very useful content, thank you for sharing. thank you.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Witcher 3 (Switch) Preview

Classic posters from Cuba's Golden Age celebrate cinema and revolution

New iPhone 11 (2019) release date, price & specs rumours

Comment télécharger des films et séries Amazon Prime Video ?