Restore Photos on my iPhone 7!

RogerBrown 09:14 09 Nov 2016

That bothered me a couple days ago after I updating my iPhone 7 to iOS10.1.1. I've heard some friends of mine saying that they found some photos missing after updating iOS, and now it finally comes to me! I tried iCloud and iTunes, but iTunes is not allowed to be previewed while iCloud requires me to reset my iPhone. Thanksfully, I tried iPhone Data Recovery on iFoneTips. With its detailed tutorials, I did get my lost files back after iOS update. Better yet, I am keeping my current contents as well! So, I'd like to share my story with you. Hope it helps.

Lotus Deng 09:22 16 Nov 2016

When you lost your iPhone data, like photos, contacts, notes, messages, WeChat messages ect without doing any backup, you can come to iRefone for help, which is a professional iOS data recover software.

For more detailed steps, you can refer to below article: Recover lost photos from iPhoneenter link description here

atekc 03:32 29 Nov 2016

iPhone Data Recovery is capable of retrieve lost pictures of any kind such as .jpg, .png and .gif, from iphone 7. It also comes with the feature that enables you to preview your lost data before you decide which one to restore.

guide: how to recover iphone deleted photos on iphone 7

Part 1: Retrieve Pictures Directly from iPhone

Part 2: Recover from iTunes Backup File

Part 3: Recover from iCloud Backup File

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Climate change, War and #MeToo: 'Ugly Truth' Christmas jumpers show the dark side to modern life

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Windows 10 : comment désactiver Cortana ?