Hot Topics

Redirect Problema solo dal mio mac su 1 sito

Vanessa Ingrid Pepe 08:39 22 Apr 2020

Buongiorno, da ieri provo ad andare sul mio sito ma mi da o una pagina di errore o mi manda su un altro sito (sempre lo stesso di un'azienda italiana di taralli). Ho provato con tutti i browser ed ho anche svuotato le cache su google e sul sito proprio. Il sito però è accessibile da tutti gli altri dispositivi, anche connessi allo stesso wifi.

Ho controllato dominio, server, backend del sito, tutto sembra ok...

Vanessa Ingrid Pepe 08:40 22 Apr 2020

Sorry I thought it was an italian website, here's the english version:

since yesterday I try to go to my site but it gives me either an error page or sends me to another site (always the same of an Italian taralli company). I tried with all browsers and I also emptied the cache on google and on my own site. The site, however, is accessible from all other devices, even connected to the same wifi.

I checked domain, server, backend of the site, everything seems ok...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

For Microsoft, 2020 is a year of profound change

Inspiring Creative Projects in response to Pandemic & Protest

First glimpse of iPhone 12 packaging

Coronavirus : quel type de masque acheter et où le trouver en ligne ?