Hello friends there is an iphone 7, it didn't go up. It worked when I installed the firmware but it gets stuck in the Setup step, and after I introduce WiFi and press the Next button, it gives the following error:
unable to active
an update is required to active your iphone
I dumped the last firmware and threw the SIM into it, but it didn't work.
I attach a picture of that here
Does anyone know how to fix it or what the problem is? I haven't found a solution on other sites
Here're all solutions I collect and know:
1. Remove the SIM card and put it back again
2. Restart computer and update with iTunes again
3. Update with iTunes in recovery mode
4. Fix with Joyoshare Win/Mac iOS system recovery No data loss
5. Contact Apple to solve hardware issue if your model number is A1660, A1780, and A1779
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.