Publishing to Youtube in iOS 12

PerterP 07:00 16 Nov 2018

Hi all,

As recently as iOS 11, if I wanted to publish a video to Youtube, all I had to do was select a video in my photos app, hit "Share" and select the "Publish to Youtube" option. I just tried to do this while running iOS 12, and the option in question doesn't seem to be there. Does anyone know if this is in fact a feature that has been lost in iOS 12? If so, does anyone know of another easy way to publish a video to Youtube?

Forum Editor 08:30 16 Nov 2018

Sign in to YouTube.

Click on the 'video' button.

Youtube will ask permission to access your camera roll and microphone. This only happens once.

Select a video from your camera roll. Once you select the video, you can title it and give it a description before you publish.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Artist Yippie Hey on 3D printing a futuristic magazine cover

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comparatif : PS4 vs Nintendo Switch