Problems transfering photo's to iPad Air

ponytail 10:08 31 May 2017

My wife uses her Apple iPhone 4s to take pictures and then moves them to her I Pad air using a camera connection kit.But the small end which connects to the iPad air has broken off and this is the second time this has happened.Can someone suggest a better way of transferring photos from phone to iPad.I have a picture of what she uses but not sure of how to attaché it.

jaritch 10:16 31 May 2017

Use ICloud Photos, or airdrop them or email them to herself

ponytail 10:29 31 May 2017

My apologies she is not transferring the photo's from her phone but from her camera which is a Samsung WB35F apologies again I was sure she said phone.

Pine Man 10:00 01 Jun 2017

Download your photos onto your main computer then upload them to whatever cloud program that you use. You can then access them from your iPad.

john bunyan 10:28 01 Jun 2017

If you use I tunes, and the photos are on the PC , you can load them that way. May be worth reducing size and resolution to 72dpi as that is the max the screen shows and you want to keep the file size smaller than photos for printing. Ps probably best to crest a photo folder on the PC for the I pad and ensure only that folder is selected in I tunes for synchs to avoid your whole photo library trying to upload. I cloud is fine , this is just an alternative.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Threadripper 2990WX review

George Bletsis' illustrations capture character and chaos with an effortless touch

iMac at 20: 10 iMac facts and history in pictures

Comment supprimer son historique Netflix ?