Password from email client data

giadadaug 20:15 17 Mar 2018

My password from Outlook on my iPhone X was reset. Or I only changed it and forgot to write down. I don't know how to get access to my messages.

Govan1x 08:45 18 Mar 2018

I would imagine if you go into outlook on the internet it should ask for your username and password. There is usually a bit on it that says have you forgot your password. if you click on that and enter your email address it should let you change your password when you add the code that they send you.

bremner 12:42 18 Mar 2018

Have you looked on the iPhone in

Settings > Accounts and Passwords >App & Website Passwords to see if it saved in there?

BrogRod 20:02 19 Mar 2018

I can be wrong. But if you still can't get your password back, then take a look at click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Illustrator Amy Grimes on how setting up her own eco-brand led to success with clients too

MacBook Pro keyboard issues and other problems

Test : l’enceinte connectée HomePod d’Apple