Need Help with Accessing Camera Roll Images

MatraSimca 01:04 08 May 2018

I’m trying to pull images off of my Camera Roll on my iPhone 6S with iOS 11.2 to my Mac locally and not using iCloud as I won’t sign up for that. I would like to use the Image Capture program or iPhoto and I used Dr Fone programs too but all of them say that my iPhone has a password lock on it and it can’t access my phone when I hook it up through the USB cable but I have no password active on it.

The only thing that I can think of is that when I first bought the phone and it asked me for a passcode during the first initial set up of the phone, for some reason this main passcode that I put is preventing me from accessing the photos through my Mac. Can this be correct? Or how else can I get access to empty my camera roll locally onto my Mac?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HTC U12 Plus review: Hands-on

Frida Kahlo's life, art and legacy explored in Google's new giant online collection and app

Best Android emulators for Mac

Comment importer des contacts d’un iPhone à un autre iPhone ?