Hot Topics

move photos from ipad to pc

clair72 14:51 11 Jul 2016

I moved photos from iPhone to iPad using airdrop, but this has slowed my IPad so I want to now move these pics to my pc. I tried connecting via cable (like a digital camera) but it does not find ALL pictures, only a small selection. How can I access the rest ? ITunes sync only seems to move from PC to IPad not the other way around.

Ashrich 23:20 11 Jul 2016

Open a drop box account ( or similar ) that allows both PC and Mac to upload and download photos . If too many photos ( as in GBs ) move them a few at a time.

Ashley

john bunyan 16:15 12 Jul 2016

Look up how to do it via iCloud. I did it with a relatives I phone, but too detailed for here. You need to upload to I cloud and download to PC.

Google I tunes on the subject.

AnnieChow 10:46 22 Jul 2016

I think you should use a ios data transfer program, iTunes is not helpful for data backup. When I want to save my contacts and important text messages from my iphone or the photos from my ipad to pc, I never rely on iTunes. But I suggest this guide for you, have a try.

Julia Louise 08:11 28 Jul 2016

I transfer photos from iPad to PC with the help of file transfer app. You can also download an app to move photos to PC. I also found iTunes or my Windows built-in app not very convenient. BTW, I am using AirMore, it is a free and wireless file transfer app. You can try it or another app like it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huge discounts across Microsoft, HP, Acer & Asus in Amazon Summer Sale

Japanese fashion illustration makes for one dreamy catwalk

Tim Cook will face antitrust committee on 27 July

App Store : comment obtenir un remboursement ?