Hot Topics

Migrate iCloud storage to new account

wanstronian 08:30 31 Jan 2020

When my daughter first got her hand-me-down iPhone, I set up an iCloud account under my email address, as she didn't have one.

Now I need that space back, to use for my own device. I don't want to share iCloud as she fills it up with TikTok videos.

She now has her own email address - how can I move all her stuff to her own iCloud and reclaim my own for myself?

Thanks

retrotech 23:49 02 Feb 2020

Have you tried reseting the phone?

bremner 13:21 05 Feb 2020

You could using a computer simply download the data from your iCloud account and then upload it to hers.

Otherwise there are several programmes that manage such a transfer, I have not used any so cannot make any recommendation.

Google "move data from one iCloud account to another no another iCloud account"

Jamie_Langer 13:27 09 Feb 2020

With the help of multcloud you can Transfer and Sync Files between Different Cloud Drives. This will ensure your DATA is stored safely.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

5 video games we want to see as movies

How to draw an eye

The best games on Apple Arcade

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques audio pas chers (2020)