Hot Topics

Mac osx mavericks- keep window behind.

Oli Senior 23:55 25 Dec 2019

There are various apps for keeping windows , in my case mostly image files , floating in front of everything else , but what I want is to keep a window behind all others. Can anyone point me towards a solution?

Kestion 06:46 20 Feb 2020

You can use “Spaces” to have more than one desktop running on one machine (sort of). You can look up “Spaces”, “Mission Control” (which is in Control Panel) and “LaunchPad” (which is in the Dock (at the bottom of the screen) )… or you can just press Ctrl-, Ctrl and Ctrl and see what happens.

Kestion 06:47 20 Feb 2020

You can use “Spaces” to have more than one desktop running on one machine (sort of). You can look up “Spaces”, “Mission Control” (which is in Control Panel) and “LaunchPad” (which is in the Dock (at the bottom of the screen) )… or you can just press Ctrl-upArrow, Ctrl-leftArrow and Ctrl-rightArrow and see what happens.

Kestion 06:48 20 Feb 2020

You can use “Spaces” to have more than one desktop running on one machine (sort of). You can look up “Spaces”, “Mission Control” (which is in Control Panel) and “LaunchPad” (which is in the Dock (at the bottom of the screen) )… or you can just press Ctrl-upArrow, Ctrl-leftArrow and Ctrl-rightArrow and see what happens.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Report says rental e-scooters will be legal on UK roads from Saturday

MC Escher: the world's first data artist?

Mystery 10-core iMac appears in Geekbench results

Les meilleures séries OCS (2020)