Hot Topics

Limited storage on I phone 6s 16 gig

john bunyan 15:57 07 Feb 2020
Answered

I have a 16 gig iPhone 6s. The storage showed over 15 in use, even though I deleted 900 iTunes songs. Today there was an Ios update for which there was insufficient storage . I found Google had well over 2.5 gig. I deleted it then reinstalled and now have 12.5 gig storage of 16. I may get a used iPhone 8 with 64 gig soon as 16 is very tight. Just thought this may be of interest

HondaMan 12:38 08 Feb 2020
Answer

I would wait until the new iPhone SE2 (it will not be called that) is released in March as that will probably mean a flood of upgraders selling their old iPhones for the new kid on the block!

HondaMan 12:40 08 Feb 2020

Have a look here HERE

john bunyan 13:05 08 Feb 2020

HondaMan

Thanks; I’ll wait a bit. Can get a good used iPhone 8 for under £300 at the moment, so will not hurry . I prefer iPhones and like the push button. I just don’t get it that some will pay over £1000 for a phone - more than quite a decent PC.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

For Microsoft, 2020 is a year of profound change

Inspiring Creative Projects in response to Pandemic & Protest

First glimpse of iPhone 12 packaging

Coronavirus : quel type de masque acheter et où le trouver en ligne ?