Is it worth the price ? £150

SAK_1983 12:32 16 Aug 2018

I have no idea about IMAC but son wants a second hand IMAC for his 10th Birthday. I can afford up to £150. Getting an IMAC with the following specs with apple mouse and key board. Model A1115. 24" screen. Core 2 Duo 2.40 Ghz processor, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, DVDRW, Mac OS X 10.6. Complete with Mouse & Keyboard. Hope its not a rip off ?

bremner 10:45 17 Aug 2018

If it is a A1115 then I think it will be 20" not 24".

If all he wants to do is use the internet, send emails, use Office this will be fine - If he wants to start video editing, running up to date games then it will struggle.

SAK_1983 10:53 17 Aug 2018

Thank you so much . You are right. All other A1115 are 20 inch on ebay .

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

See concept art from groundbreaking video games including The Last of Us, Journey and No Man's Sky

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Les meilleurs VPN pour Kodi (2018)