Iphone xs clear & protective cases??

Helpmeee 07:38 15 Sep 2018

I just preordered the new iPhone xs in the pretty Gold color. I want a clear case so you can see the design and color. Which is the most protective, long lasting (non yellow) clear case?

Is it tech21? Griffin survivor? Speck presidio? Otterbox symmetry? Spigen? Or something else?!

And then there's apple's own silicone cases(white) , what do you think of that one?

I know this is not a big problem, but its pretty expensive to get new back glass or screen for the x/xs.

wee eddie 20:21 15 Sep 2018

I have a Tech 21 Clear Gel Case. So far so good.

simonjary 14:42 16 Sep 2018

Not many clear ones but here's our suster site Macworld's roundup of the best cases for iPhone XS and XS Max.

jigneshpadhiyar 06:59 11 Dec 2018

Here's the list 1. Blason 2. Otterbox 3. Supcase to name a few... Full list of clear cases

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Climate change, War and #MeToo: 'Ugly Truth' Christmas jumpers show the dark side to modern life

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Windows 10 : comment désactiver Cortana ?